The main products of ASTC performance are motor parts. Which might have a lot of shipping differances from part to part. The main provider we use is UPS and USPS. However, in some special cases, we might use other provider.
Since the complex of motor part shipping as metion above, we reserve the right to revise shipping or handling cost in special cases. The customer should evalute a proper shipping method when they choose, eg. If you choose a small box, and when we ship it. If the small box is too small. We might change it to medium or large box the charge will change accordingly. However we do our best to help our customer to lower the shipping charges. Please always call us ahead if you have any concerns.
DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
ASTC PERFORMANCE will not issue credit for merchandise damaged in transit. Should you receive damaged merchandise you must comply with the following procedures:
1. Keep all cartons, packaging and damaged product.
2. Make a notation on the delivery receipt before the delivering carrier leaves your premises and retain a copy thereof.
3. Notify ASTC PERFORMANCE Customer Service Representative immediately.
4. Notify delivering carrier's claims department immediately to settle your claim. ASTC PERFORMANCE will assist you in providing any documentation required to help settle your claim.
5. If there is concealed damage, the delivering carrier must be notified within 24 hours. Ownership of the merchandise transfers at the F.O.B. shipping point and all shipments are fully insured. Therefore, claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be originated by recipient and are required to be made to the delivering carrier, not ASTC PERFORMANCE. ASTC PERFORMANCE must be informed immediately when a loss or damage claim occurs.